Thursday, September 24, 2009

Water in the Moon!!!!


BUZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! Hello guys! I just thought that even if I told you that I wasn't going to write anything until next week I couldn't retrieve for this last post of the week. The great great great news are the NASA has finally found water on the Moon! yeah! not only in Mars but now in the Moon, right next to us. Isn't that cool!!! I bet it is!! well people i'm so happy that I could tell you this. here is the link to a couple good stories about it, I thought you should read this storyand here is the BadAstronomer story. If you like you can go to NASA for more information.


3 comments:

  1. Woooow! This is so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que loca y gratificante noticia, nuestro unico satelite natural tiene agua, que bien, agua lunar o lunatica??? jejeje, ya diseñaremos parques y centros turisticos alla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha no estaria mal poner un parque de agua xD

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post?
Recommend it!

People who visited this blog on the world

Contador de Visitas